Gosnells Visitor Information
Gosnells - A Hidden Gem in Western Australia
Gosnells, located in the southeast of Perth, is a suburb with a rich history and natural beauty. From scenic hikes to cultural attractions, Gosnells has something for every visitor.
Nature at its Finest
Gosnells boasts several beautiful parks and reserves, making it an ideal destination for nature lovers. Here are some must-visit attractions:
- Canning River Regional Park - a scenic park with hiking and biking trails, picnic areas and birdwatching spots.
- Wungong Regional Park - a hidden gem with stunning views of the Perth city skyline, lush forests and a variety of wildlife.
Discover Gosnells' Culture
For history buffs and culture enthusiasts, Gosnells is home to various landmarks and museums.
- St. Mungo's Museum of Religious Life and Art - a unique museum showcasing various artifacts and art pieces from different religions around the world.
- Wungong Dam - a heritage-listed dam built-in 1936 that played a significant role in the development of the area.
Things to Do in Gosnells
If adventure is what you crave, Gosnells has plenty of exciting activities to offer.
- Cycling - with its beautiful parks and scenic routes, Gosnells is the perfect destination for cycling enthusiasts.
- Gosnells Markets - a vibrant weekly market where visitors can find fresh produce, local crafts, and gourmet food.
- Gosnells Golf Course - a challenging yet enjoyable golf course with stunning views of the Perth hills.
Gosnells might not be as popular as other destinations in Western Australia, but it's unquestionably worth a visit. Its natural beauty, rich culture, and exciting activities make it a hidden gem that deserves to be explored.