Gosnells Food and Wine Directory
Do you like the Hospitality in Gosnells?
Gosnells Food and Wine
Gosnells is a city in the south-east of Perth near the foothills of the Darling Scarp. There are many dining options and places to grab a drink in and around the area. Here are some of the best:
- The Berrigan Bar and Bistro - known for its great steaks and pub grub, this family-friendly restaurant is tucked away near Gosnells train station.
- Saffron Indian Restaurant - this restaurant on Albany Highway has been serving up delicious Indian food for more than 20 years and is a local favourite.
- Kalamunda Hotel - just a short drive from Gosnells, this historic hotel has been recently renovated and serves up delicious pub-style food.
- Cafe Alleia - serving up breakfast and lunch in a charming, rustic setting, this cafe is located in the heart of Gosnells and offers great coffee.
- Bannister Lane Cafe - a quaint and cosy spot located in the nearby suburb of Canning Vale, this cafe has a great selection of cakes and desserts.
- Carolina's Kitchen - serving up delicious breakfast and lunch options in the beautiful surrounds of the foothills, this cafe is just a short drive from Gosnells.
Pubs and Bars
- The Hub - located in Armadale, just a short drive from Gosnells, this pub has a great beer garden and a variety of food options.
- The Gosnells Hotel - a classic suburban pub, the Gosnells Hotel has great weekly specials and plenty of events and live music.
- The Cannery - located in the nearby suburb of Cannington, this craft beer bar has a rotating selection of beers on tap and delicious food options.
- Fisho's - located on Albany Highway in Gosnells, Fisho's serves up delicious fish and chips to take away.
- D'Angelo's Pizza - this family-run pizza joint in the nearby suburb of Kenwick has been serving up delicious pizzas for over 25 years.
- Charcoal Chicken Cafe - located in nearby Maddington, this takeaway joint has delicious char-grilled chicken and a variety of other food options.
Gosnells Food and Wine Articles